Ok, first some techy geek stuff in simple terms:
Roadrunner provides home email accounts to their clients. There are 3 ways to access these accounts:
- Roadrunner web mail: https://webmail.rochester.rr.com/
- POP mail (using an email client like Outlook or Outlook express) – by far the most common config
- IMAP mail (using an email client) – not as commonly used
I'd recommend strongly that everyone with a Roadrunner account take 2 actions:
- Check your settings and be sure they reflect how you want your mail processed (check your junk mail to be sure there's not legit mail there)
- Complain to Roadrunner LOULDY about the fact that they should not be making decisions for you about what mail you do and do not see, without informing you or giving you the option to set those defaults up front.