- Produced a dashboard for sales performance for a major national firm using MS-SQL, office applications, and automation scripts
- Assisted with building web based administrative tools for an enterprise print management dashboard using C# and .Net
- Implemented a major new ecommerce site using DotNetNuke
- Created dozens of brochure sites using DotNetNuke
- Created custom product choice wizards for 2 international companies for their DotNetNuke site - one of which has gotten national recognition and will be featured on their distributors and resellers websites.
- Hosted over 100 websites for clients - without a single failure or downtime beyond normal maintenance.
- Provided hosting services for a web based human resource career application co-developed by us that services tens of thousands of employees world wide for a major international firm
- Installed hundreds of new machines at client sites
- Implemented virtual servers
- Supported users
- Created an application to manage bar code inventory items and update their status in a proprietary ERP system
- Assisted in implementing a HIPAA compliant EMR system
- Protected thousands of users from viruses
- Migrated hundreds of users to Office365 and Google Apps in the cloud
- Implemented a complete redesign of a major medical information website
- Implemented a successful prototype of a fashion website for an entrepreneur who has since leveraged that with major funding
- Implemented sophisticated SSL and remote access for multiple clients
- Managed technology transitions and expansions for dozens of local clients
- Assisted multiple not-for-profit boards with their websites
- Helped organize and handle technology for the Eyes on the Future Event
- Helped an organization with limited funds continue to support their 60 workers with very old technology
Friday, February 22, 2013
2012-2013 - A banner year for OS-Cubed, Inc.
2013|cloud|development|programming|software development|tech support|