Some great ideas from Sharon Flank:
- How do you be sure your entrepreneurial site is secure and can't be used for illegal purposes?
- Should you partner with an outsource firm that retains some ownership in the final product?
- Outside reviews of scope to help control scope creep
- Reserving development dollars to implement ideas from user testing
- Software documentation do's and don'ts
- What makes a great programming team?
- Version Control: protecting your assets and maintaining a development audit trail
- FFF funding - opportunity and challenges
- Why use the Microsoft platform
- Mixing open source and proprietary software
What are your ideas? What would you like to hear about next?